Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mortal Kombat X Release Date and Review

Mortal Kombat has been around for ages. Some of the best past-time experiences of my youth were playing the very first version on Super Nintendo. Raiden was the best. I'll beat anyone who cares to challenge, come with it!

The newest release of Midway Game's Mortal Kombat X will be a defining moment in the history of Mortal Kombat. This release is rumored to be released next month on April 14 with 5 surprise new characters never seen before in this franchise and will include a gripping story-line explaining everything since the very beginning up to that point.

I spoke with one of the core developers at Midway and he told me the game was going to blow everyone's mind that is a fan of the Mortal Kombat series. Apparently there were parts to the story line that have hinted at this event for the last 10 years now. As a long time fan of Mortal Kombat, this I will be happy to see this X version, to say the least.

Fingers crossed for them including Ermac in this one. This would probably be my favored addition. My friend that I spoke with that is the developer said for gamers to keep their eyes peeled for someone named Skarlet? I guess it has been a while since I really was into this game because I don't understand the reference. Supposedly she will be a climactic point in the story line.

>>Here<< is a cool Mortal Kombat X background for your computer.

If we are lucky, this guy might be the new character addition to the saga:







2 comments: